Baby LOVE-d.

Baby LOVE-d.
Little girl dresses made with vintage fabrics.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Bags and Wallets

Riley's Bag
 I pieced this bag for the little girl I used to nanny as a parting gift.  It is reversible (although the quilted side is by far prettier).  It was the first time I created a bag and tried about a million different designs for the pieces, but finally settled on this one.

Jean's Lunch Bag
I made this lunch pail for my Stage Manager as his old one was super gross.  I used outdoor canvas for the outside and silver pleather for the lining.  There is a layer of insulation in between the the two.  I used webbing for the strap and it zips at the top.  I had a friend do the embroidery. 

George's Duffle Bag
 This is a duffle bag I made for a Secret Santa exchange.  I found this lizard cotton fabric and matching fleece fabric.  I lined the bag with fleece to add substance.  I ordered a huge red zipper from WAWAK and put pockets all over inside and out of the duffle (as pockets should be in everything).  I had a friend monogram the bag.  I used leftover fleece to pad the handles of the bag.

Wallets
 I made this wallet for a friend, for her mom for Christmas.  She picked out the fabric and button.


 This is my friend Lexy's wallet.  The fabric is all fat quarters.  

 I sold this item to a friend.  I liked the vintage look of the fabric and searched for a vintage button.  I created this pattern for this wallet years ago and I use mine daily.
 I have many fabric options and am willing to make the wallet in the color requests you make.  I can also make it out of fabric that you have if you want to send it to me.  Wallets are $20, not including shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment